forum Index du Forum

forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Carrie Underwood Good In Goodbye

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum Index du Forum -> forum -> Général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamavigil

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Carrie Underwood Good In Goodbye Répondre en citant

Carrie Underwood Good In Goodbye > urlin.us/2c0pu

Submit....Corrections....Cancel....I....heard....you....laughing....in....a....crowd....outside....a....restaurant....we....used....to....go....toI....caught....a....glimpse....that....stopped....me....in....my....tracksIt....took....me....backYou....looked....happy....with....that....little....girl....on....your....shoulders,....happyI....know....where....she....got....those....crystal....eyes....of....blueTimes....been....sweet....to....youAs....bad....as....it....was,....as....bad....as....it....hurtI....thank....God....I....didnt....get....what....I....thought....that....I....deservedSometimes....life....leads....you....down....a....different....roadWhen....youre....holding....on....to....someone....that....you....gotta....let....goSomeday....youll....see....the....reason....whySometimes,....yeah....sometimes,....theres....good....in....goodbyeI....dont....regret....itThe....time....we....had....togetherI....wont....forget....itBut....we....both....ended....up....where....we....belongI....guess....goodbye....made....us....strongAnd....yeah....Im....happyI....found....somebody....too....who....makes....me....happyAnd....I....knew....one....day....Ill....see....you....on....the....streetAnd....itd....be....bittersweetAs....bad....as....it....was,....as....bad....as....it....hurtI....thank....God....I....didnt....get....what....I....thought....that....I....deservedSometimes....life....leads....you....down....a....different....roadWhen....youre....holding....on....to....someone....that....you....gotta....let....goSomeday....youll....see....the....reason....whySometimes,....yeah....sometimes,....theres....good....in....goodbyeYeah,....yeahAs....bad....as....it....was,....as....bad....as....it....hurtI....thank....God....I....didnt....get....what....I....thought....that....I....deservedSometimes....life....leads....you....down....a....different....roadWhen....youre....holding....on....to....someone....that....you....got....to....let....goSomeday....youll....see....the....reason....whyYeah....someday....youll....see....the....reason....whyTheres....good....in....goodbye,....yeahTheres....good....in....goodbye....External....linksNominate....as....Song....of....the....Day....iTunes:....buy....Good....In....Goodbye....Amazon:....buy....Good....In....Goodbye....Hype....Machine:....search....for....Carrie....Underwood........Good....In....Goodbye....Last.fm:....search....for....Carrie....Underwood........Blown....Away........Good....In....Goodbye....Pandora:....search....for....Carrie....Underwood........Good....In....Goodbye....Wikipedia:....search....for....Carrie....Underwood........Blown....Away........Good....In....Goodbye....Spotify:....Good....In....Goodbye....allmusic:....Good....In....Goodbye....MusicBrainz:....Good....In....Goodbye....Retrieved....from...."....Categories:....Song....Bronze....Songs....Language/English....Songs....by....Carrie....Underwood....Songs....G....ITunes/Song....Amazon/Song....Spotify/Song....Allmusic/Song....MusicBrainz/Song....Add....category....Cancel....Save....Around....Wikia's....network....Random....Wiki....Music....About....Help....Community....Central....Careers....Advertise....API....Contact....Wikia....Terms....of....Use....Privacy....Policy....Global....Sitemap....Local....Sitemap....Content....is....available....under....CopyrightSongwriters:..HILLARY..LINDSEY,..RYAN..TEDDER,..CARRIE..UNDERWOOD.Burrrr!..(Page..not..found)..Sorry,..we..didn't..mean..for..that..to..happen!..You..can..search..Genius..by..using..the..search..bar..above,..or..go..back..to..the..homepageI..heard..you..laughing..In..a..crowd..outside..a..restaurant..we..used..to..go..to..Caught..a..glimpse..that..caught..me..in..my..tracks..It..took..me..back..You..looked..happy..With..that..little..girl..up..on..your..shoulders,..happy..I..know..where..she..got..those..crystal..eyes..of..blue..Time's..been..sweet..to..you..Chorus:..As..bad..as..it..was..As..bad..as..it..hurts..I..thank..God..I..didn't..get..what..I..thought..that..I..deserved..Sometimes..life..leads..you..down..a..different..road..When..you're..holding..onto..someone..that..you..gotta..let..go..Someday..you'll..see..the..reason..why..Sometimes,..yeah..sometimes..There's..good..in..goodbye..I..don't..regret..it..The..time..we..had..together..I..won't..forget..it..But..we..both..ended..up..where..we..belong..I..guess..goodbye..made..us..strong..And..yeah..I'm..happy..I..found..somebody..too..who..makes..me..happy..And..I..knew..one..day..I'd..see..you..on..the..street..And..it'd..be..bittersweet..Chorus:..But..as..bad..as..it..was..As..bad..as..it..hurts..I..thank..God..I..didn't..get..what..I..thought..that..I..deserved..Sometimes..life..leads..you..down..a..different..road..When..you're..holding..onto..someone..that..you..gotta..let..go..Someday..you'll..see..the..reason..why..Yeah..sometimes,..yeah..sometimes..There's..good..in..goodbye..Yeah,..yeah,..yeah,..yeah,..yeah..As..bad..as..it..was..Yeah..as..bad..as..it..hurt..I..thank..God..I..didn't..get..what..I..thought..that..I..deserved..Sometimes..life..leads..you..down..a..different..road..When..you're..holding..onto..someone..that..you've..got..to..let..go..Someday..you'll..see..the..reason..why..Yeah,..someday..you'll..see..the..reason..why..There's..good..in..goodbye..Yeah,..yeah..There's..good..in..goodbye..Songwriters..Tedder,..Ryan..Benjamin../..Lindsey,..Hillary..Lee../..Underwood,..Carrie..Published..by..Lyrics....Kobalt..Music..Publishing..Ltd.,..BMG..RIGHTS..MANAGEMENT..US,..LLC..(example..of..good..selection):..This..is..bold..text..and..this..is..normal..textCheeeek....that....out....dudeListen...while...you...read!...I...heard...you...laughing...in...a...crowd...outside...a...restaurant...we...used...to...go...to...I...caught...a...glimpse...that...stopped...me...in...my...tracks...It...took...me...back...You...looked...happy...with...that...little...girl...on...your...shoulders,...happy...I...know...where...she...got...those...crystal...eyes...of...blue...Times...been...sweet...to...you...[Chorus:]...As...bad...as...it...was,...as...bad...as...it...hurt...I...thank...God...I...didnt...get...what...I...thought...that...I...deserved...Sometimes...life...leads...you...down...a...different...road...When...youre...holding...on...to...someone...that...you...gotta...let...go...Someday...youll...see...the...reason...why...Sometimes,...yeah...sometimes,...theres...good...in...goodbye...I...dont...regret...it...The...time...we...had...together...I...wont...forget...it...But...we...both...ended...up...where...we...belong...I...guess...goodbye...made...us...strong...And...yeah...Im...happy...I...found...somebody...too...who...makes...me...happy...And...I...knew...one...day...Ill...see...you...on...the...street...And...itd...be...bittersweet...[Chorus:]...As...bad...as...it...was,...as...bad...as...it...hurt...I...thank...God...I...didnt...get...what...I...thought...that...I...deserved...Sometimes...life...leads...you...down...a...different...road...When...youre...holding...on...to...someone...that...you...gotta...let...go...Someday...youll...see...the...reason...why...Sometimes,...yeah...sometimes,...theres...good...in...goodbye...Yeah,...yeah...[Outro:]...As...bad...as...it...was,...as...bad...as...it...hurt...I...thank...God...I...didnt...get...what...I...thought...that...I...deserved...Sometimes...life...leads...you...down...a...different...road...When...youre...holding...on...to...someone...that...you...got...to...let...go...Someday...youll...see...the...reason...why...Yeah...someday...youll...see...the...reason...why...Theres...good...in...goodbye,...yeah...Theres...good...in...goodbye...Writer(s):...Hillary...Lindsey,...Carrie...Underwood,...Ryan...Tedder...Copyright:...Carrie...Okie...Music,...Raylene...Music,...BMG...Gold...Songs,...Write...2...Live...Lyrics...powered...by...www.musiXmatch.com...Submit...lyrics...correction...→...Add...Comment...Blown...Away...Tracklist...1...Blown...Away...2...Two...Black...Cadillacs...3...See...You...Again...4...Do...You...Think...About...Me...5...Forever...Changed...6...Nobody...Ever...Told...You...7...One...Way...Ticket...8...Thank...God...for...Hometowns...9...Good...in...Goodbye...10...Leave...Love...Alone...11...Cupid's...Got...a...Shotgun...12...Wine...After...Whiskey...13...Who...Are...You...14...Good...Girl...More...Albums...embed...Embed...Get...the...embed...code...Carrie...Underwood...-...Blown...Away...Album...Lyrics1.Blown...Away2.Two...Black...Cadillacs3.See...You...Again4.Do...You...Think...About...Me5.Forever...Changed6.Nobody...Ever...Told...You7.One...Way...Ticket8.Thank...God...for...Hometowns9.Good...in...Goodbye10.Leave...Love...Alone11.Cupid's...Got...a...Shotgun12.Wine...After...Whiskey13.Who...Are...You14.Good...GirlCarrie...Underwood...Lyrics...provided...by...SongLyrics.com...Note:...When...you...embed...the...widget...in...your...site,...it...will...match...your...site's...styles...(CSS)55k...Like...LyricsArtists...-...CCarrie...Underwood...LyricsBlown...Away...AlbumGood...in...Goodbye...Lyrics...Carrie...Underwood...-...Good...in...Goodbye...Lyrics...Artist:...Carrie...Underwood...Album:...Blown...Away...Heyo!...SONGLYRICS...just...got...interactiveCARRIE...UNDERWOOD...Good...In...Goodbye...lyricsAbout...Genius...Embed...a...Text...Verified...Artists...Contributor...Guidelines...Education...Press...Advertise...Privacy...Policy...Jobs...Developers...Terms...of...Use...Contact...us......2016...Genius...Media...Group...IncMake...sure...your...selection...starts...and...ends...within...the...same...node405..Not..Allowed..Good...In...Goodbye...Lyrics...from...Blown...AwayCarrie...Underwood...Good...In...Goodbye...is...a...song...included...on...country-pop...star...Carrie...Underwood's...fourth...studio...album..."Blown...Away",...due...in...on...May...1st,...2012...via...Sony/19...RecordingsEntertainment..Video..Games..Lifestyle..(example...of...bad...selection):...This...is...bold...text...and...this...is...normal...textThis..is..a..requirement..of..our..licensing..agreement..with..music..Gracenoteprint...correct...Terms...of...Use...Lyrics........Kobalt....Music....Publishing....Ltd.,....Sony/ATV....Music....Publishing....LLC,....Warner/Chappell....Music,....IncCorrect....this....Line....Record....a....Video....Annotation....Edit....Video....Id....Add....an....Image....Formatting....Help....Save....(shift+enter)....cancel....Add....an....image,....video,....or....tweet....by....pasting....in....the....URL:....Add....a....link....like....this:....[Check....out....my....fave....website](....Simple....formatting:....*Italicize....Album....Titles*....>....This....is....how....you....quote....from....other....sources....How....to....write....for....Genius........Save....Video........Re-record....Video........Watch....Video....Again...."Good..in..Goodbye"..was..written..by..Carrie..Underwood,..Ryan..Tedder,..Hillary..Lindsey0.038...Integrate...the...suggestion...into...the...annotation,...keeping...the...contributor...guidelines...in...mindI...heard...you...laughing...in...a...crowd...outside...a...restaurant...we...used...to...go...to...I...caught...a...glimpse...that...stopped...me...in...my...tracks...It...took...me...back...You...looked...happy...with...that...little...girl...on...your...shoulders,...happy...I...know...where...she...got...those...crystal...eyes...of...blue...Times...been...sweet...to...you...[Chorus]...As...bad...as...it...was,...as...bad...as...it...hurt...I...thank...God...I...didnt...get...what...I...thought...that...I...deserved...Sometimes...life...leads...you...down...a...different...road...When...youre...holding...on...to...someone...that...you...gotta...let...go...Someday...youll...see...the...reason...why...Sometimes,...yeah...sometimes,...theres...good...in...goodbye...I...dont...regret...it...The...time...we...had...together...I...wont...forget...it...But...we...both...ended...up...where...we...belong...I...guess...goodbye...made...us...strong...And...yeah...Im...happy...I...found...somebody...too...who...makes...me...happy...And...I...knew...one...day...Ill...see...you...on...the...street...And...itd...be...bittersweet...[Chorus]...As...bad...as...it...was,...as...bad...as...it...hurt...I...thank...God...I...didnt...get...what...I...thought...that...I...deserved...Sometimes...life...leads...you...down...a...different...road...When...youre...holding...on...to...someone...that...you...gotta...let...go...Someday...youll...see...the...reason...why...Sometimes,...yeah...sometimes,...theres...good...in...goodbye...Yeah,...yeah...[Outro]...As...bad...as...it...was,...as...bad...as...it...hurt...I...thank...God...I...didnt...get...what...I...thought...that...I...deserved...Sometimes...life...leads...you...down...a...different...road...When...youre...holding...on...to...someone...that...you...got...to...let...go...Someday...youll...see...the...reason...why...Yeah...someday...youll...see...the...reason...why...Theres...good...in...goodbye,...yeah...Theres...good...in...goodbyeGood..In..Goodbye..lyrics..licensed..through..LyricFind.top...100......top...new......updates......submit...lyrics...#...A...B...C...D...E...F...G...H...I...J...K...L...M...N...O...P...Q...R...S...T...U...V...W...X...Y...Z...*...Advanced...search...I...heard...you...laughing...in...a...crowd...outside...a...restaurant...we...used...to...go...toI...caught...a...glimpse...that...stopped...me...in...my...tracksIt...took...me...backYou...looked...happy...with...that...little...girl...on...your...shoulders,...happyI...know...where...she...got...those...crystal...eyes...of...blueTimes...been...sweet...to...youAs...bad...as...it...was,...as...bad...as...it...hurtI...thank...God...I...didnt...get...what...I...thought...that...I...deservedSometimes...life...leads...you...down...a...different...roadWhen...youre...holding...on...to...someone...that...you...gotta...let...goSomeday...youll...see...the...reason...whySometimes,...yeah...sometimes,...theres...good...in...goodbyeI...dont...regret...itThe...time...we...had...togetherI...wont...forget...itBut...we...both...ended...up...where...we...belongI...guess...goodbye...made...us...strongAnd...yeah...Im...happyI...found...somebody...too...who...makes...me...happyAnd...I...knew...one...day...Ill...see...you...on...the...streetAnd...itd...be...bittersweetAs...bad...as...it...was,...as...bad...as...it...hurtI...thank...God...I...didnt...get...what...I...thought...that...I...deservedSometimes...life...leads...you...down...a...different...roadWhen...youre...holding...on...to...someone...that...you...gotta...let...goSomeday...youll...see...the...reason...whySometimes,...yeah...sometimes,...theres...good...in...goodbyeYeah,...yeahAs...bad...as...it...was,...as...bad...as...it...hurtI...thank...God...I...didnt...get...what...I...thought...that...I...deservedSometimes...life...leads...you...down...a...different...roadWhen...youre...holding...on...to...someone...that...you...got...to...let...goSomeday...youll...see...the...reason...whyYeah...someday...youll...see...the...reason...whyTheres...good...in...goodbye,...yeahTheres...good...in...goodbye...Correct...Mail...Print...Vote...Good...In...Goodbye...Lyrics...Lyrics......Artists:...C......Carrie...Underwood......Good...In...Goodbye......Good...In...Goodbye...Lyrics...Languages...Arabic...Deutsch...Greek...English...Spanish...French...Italian...Japanese...Korean...Netherlands...Portuguese...Russian...Hot...lyrics...Royals...Lorde...Counting...Stars...OneRepublic...Timber...Pitbull...The...Monster...Eminem...Wrecking...Ball...Miley...Cyrus...Roar...Katy...Perry...Featured...lyrics...The...Heart...Wants...What...It...Wants...Selena...Gomez...Time...Of...Our...Lives...Pitbull...Shut...Up...And...Dance...Walk...The...Moon...Shots...Imagine...Dragons...California...Cruisin'...Justin...Bieber...Trap...Queen...Fetty...Wap...Centuries...Fall...Out...Boy...I...Lived...OneRepublic...Blank...Space...Taylor...Swift...Love...Me...Like...You...Do...Ellie...Goulding...Tweet...translated...from...English...to...English...Carrie...Underwood...–...Good...In...Goodbye...Lyrics...Translation...in...progressSongwriters:....Tedder,....Ryan....Benjamin..../....Lindsey,....Hillary....Lee..../....Underwood,....Carrie....Good....In....Goodbye....lyrics........Kobalt....Music....Publishing....Ltd.,....BMG....RIGHTS....MANAGEMENT....US,....LLC....Lyrics....term....of....use....More....Carrie....Underwood....lyrics....See....You....Again....Blown....Away....Look....At....Me....I....Told....You....So....Whenever....You....Remember....Temporary....Home....Just....A....Dream....I....Hope....You....Dance....Mama's....Song....So....Small....Contact....Us..../....Privacy....Policy..../....ToS..../....LyricsFreak........2016....Bad...selection...An...annotation...cannot...contain...another...annotationHighlightBlown....Away....Other....Album....Songs....1....Good....Girl....2....Blown....Away....3....Two....Black....Cadillacs....4....See....You....Again....5....Do....You....Think....About....Me....6....Forever....Changed....7....Nobody....Ever....Told....You....8....One....Way....Ticket....9....Thank....God....For....Hometowns....10....Good....In....Goodbye....11....Leave....Love....Alone....12....Cupid's....Got....A....Shotgun....13....Wine....After....Whiskey....14....Who....Are....You....405..Not..Allowed.This...is...just...a...preview!...Preview...the...embedded...widget...Carrie...Underwood...-...Blown...Away...Album...Lyrics1.Blown...Away2.Two...Black...Cadillacs3.See...You...Again4.Do...You...Think...About...Me5.Forever...Changed6.Nobody...Ever...Told...You7.One...Way...Ticket8.Thank...God...for...Hometowns9.Good...in...Goodbye10.Leave...Love...Alone11.Cupid's...Got...a...Shotgun12.Wine...After...Whiskey13.Who...Are...You14.Good...GirlCarrie...Underwood...Lyrics...provided...by...SongLyrics.com...For...Carrie...Underwood...Fans...Blown...Away...by...Carrie...Underwood...Popular...Carrie...Underwood...Lyrics...1...Little...Girl...Don't...Grow...Up...Too...Fast...2...Heartbeat...(stripped)...3...What...I...Never...Knew...I...Always...Wanted...4...Mexico...5...The...Girl...You...Think...I...Am...6...Clock...Don't...Stop...You..must..enable..javascript..to..view..this..pageGENIUS....Sign....Up....Sign....In....Rap....Pop....Rock....R&B....Country....France....Deutschland....Polska....Lit....News....Screen....Sports.... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum Index du Forum -> forum -> Général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange