forum Index du Forum

forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How Do I Share On Facebook Iphone App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum Index du Forum -> Partie interne -> Election
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamavigil

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Share On Facebook Iphone App Répondre en citant

How Do I Share On Facebook Iphone App
> DOWNLOAD

In the meantime feel free to search or check out the articles below. This is the option that looks like a wrapped present with a bow on top. Likewise, if you are surfing the App Store and you come across a great app that you know a friend would love, you can share this app. On this screen, in the top righthand corner is an icon of a square with an arrow pointing upward; this is the share icon. 67.. United States Copyright 2017 Apple Inc. This will bring up a pop-up screen. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. By copying the link, you can paste it in any message using any other messaging application, like your email client or messenger app. Method 2 Gifting an App 1 Go to the iTunes store on your phone. Note: You can't share posts to people who weren't part of the original audience (ex: a post shared with "Friends" can't be shared with "Public").. (404 page not found) The page you are trying to reach cannot be found. Business Insider LogoLogo for Business Insider over a transparent background. Follow us on AppStore. This can be done by typing in the name of the app in the search box in the top righthand corner of the screen. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. 4 Select the share icon. How do I do this? wikiHow Contributor If you have a pre-existing iCloud account on which you downloaded that app, when you log in to the app store there should be an icon at the bottom of the screen that says "Purchased", press that and go to "Not on my iPhone", there should be a list of apps including the one you are looking for in that list. Choose the option that you wish to use: share using email or messenger, or share through Twitter or Facebook. In order for this option to work, Twitter must already be set up on your iPhone. 5 Click on Gift. As such, you should inquire as to their appropriate email address before beginning this process. HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. Facebook, Inc.Rated 12+ for the following:Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and NudityInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesCompatibility: Requires iOS8.0 or later. Help answer questions Learn more . OverviewMusicVideoCharts. In the share window, you can copy a share link. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 6 Updated: Views:6,372 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Use Bump Between an iPhone and AndroidHow to Share Your iPhone Internet Connection With Your PCHow to Use Airdrop on iOSHow to Use the iPhone App Store . Afterwards, you can send message with the link to your friends. Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator iTunes iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection. 2 Search for an app to gift. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. One of the options is Gift. How do I edit or remove my location on a post?You can only edit or remove a location on your own post. Well would you look at that? your rival Twitter does it. All rights reserved. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. Another way of finding this app is to swipe downward on any screen to reveal a drop-down search query 5a02188284
disable login approvals feature facebookpagina met meeste likes op facebookhow to hack a facebook with no surveyforgot facebook password hackfacebook api create new accountfacebook hack by karika.rarfacebook keeps saying you must login firstfacebook app for samsung c3050what effect has facebook had on the worldfacebook feedback app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum Index du Forum -> Partie interne -> Election Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange